Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank You!


Thanks to the beautiful beach community of Encinitas for a wonderful craft show.  Above is a shot (sorry it's so grainy and dark, that's the trade off you get for wonderful shade) of my booth with my handmade charms, necklaces and boxes made by my friend Rosemary.
Here I am looking extremely tired I'm afraid.  
Above are two wonderful customers I so enjoyed meeting Robyn and Judy.  Robyn is wearing a pirate charm she bought from my website.  
I had a wonderful time meeting all of you who came to the Encinitas street faire.  The weather was perfect, and it is so fun for me to actually put faces with emails and orders.  What an experience it was and I am truly thankful for your support.  Finding out how much these charms mean to you absolutely inspires me to move forward.  
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Love,
Martha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin