Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day Petit Bouquet

Happy May Day to you!  I thought I'd share a few images of the new project I'm working on. They are tiny charms (1/2"x1/2") filled with vintage images of birds, butterflies and flowers.  
This butterfly charm says "Inspire" on the back.  The yellow background comes from an old time card.
A pretty little poppy with "fleur" on the back.
For those of you who live in the San Diego area, I'll be at the Carlsbad Faire on Sunday May 4th.  It is the biggest craft show I've ever been to.  Downtown Carlsbad is filled to the brim with booths.  I'll be across from the live theatre on State St.  Be sure to come by and see me, because I love chatting with my bogging friends.  Have a wonderful, joyous, flower filled May Day!

Love,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin