Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Girly Girl Booth

A great big thank you to Carlsbad!  It was a terrific street faire, and I am so grateful to all of you who came and so generously supported my business.  And thanks to the husbands, sons and brothers who allowed their wives, mothers and sisters shop for so long in my girly girl booth!  I know it's hard hanging out in a white, sparkly, tutu encrusted booth.  :) You are truly kind!  I always get a kick out of watching the men approach my booth.  They come to a complete stop outside of it, almost like they've hit an invisible shield that they can't cross.  It's very funny to me, and it happens all day long.
I'll be starting to upload the funky bracelets and necklaces I was selling at the faire on my website.  They have little lobster clasps on them so the charms can be easily added and changed.  Many are also made out of aluminum so they're lightweight and won't tarnish.  
Hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin