Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fairies & a Fridge

Happy Friday to you! I've been so excited creating up a storm that I can hardly sleep! I've been hard at work I mean play, making these fun fairy folk and mermaid shadowbox pendants. They are 3-D and so much fun to make.
They do take some more time because of all the cutting, but I love making them. They have just a sprinkling of glitter on them.
I threw in the quarter so you could see the scale I'm working on, which is pretty small.
This is a new "Mermaid Bubble" necklace for the charms. It includes a vintage pearl and lobster clasp to attach the pendants.
Here is the back to the flower fairy pendant. I'll be posting them on my website as soon as I can.
And last is a view of my old fridge which had a good life, but it was leaking water on the floor ( I slid to the other side of the kitchen once and almost flew into the cabinet!) rusty, and just a general eye sore, so the time had come to say goodbye to it yesterday...
and say hello to a new one! A lot better don't you think? I just noticed my dog in both of these pictures. I guess she likes lying in that spot. :) Well wishing you a very happy day, and great weekend. GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care,
Martha

P.S. I just learned how to make my photos larger thanks to Susan at between naps on the porch.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin