Monday, March 24, 2008

Vintage Chick


Do you see yourself as a "Vintage Chick?"  You know, you long for the days of simple elegance, writing with quills instead of keyboards, dressing in fine gowns not jeans, and whiling away the hours with needle and thread instead of T.V.  I love everything vintage, and definitely see myself as a "Vintage Chick."  I drool over vintage photographs, lace, buttons, old letters, watches and trinkets.  I know many of you enjoy the same things, so I thought I'd celebrate this passion by creating a new necklace design.  I hope you enjoy taking a peek at it.  I've been uploading a few other designs on my website, which I'd love for you to visit when you get a chance. I wish all you vintage chicks out there a lovely, inspiring day.  
Take care,
~Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin