Monday, October 17, 2011

Glitterfest Fall 2011

 Here are some pics from Glitterfest.  We had a great time seeing old friends, and meeting new ones.  It's such a great event, and thanks to Diane and Sheryl for putting it on.
 I think it helped making more, because I had record breaking sales.  Thanks to everyone who purchased from me, and all the kind feedback.  It makes all the hours of hard work worthwhile.
 This is the entry way into the building, with amazing works of art featured, including Iva's from Halloween Alchemy.
 Here's my beautiful daughter, who helped me out once again.  It's so much fun hanging out with her, and honestly one of the main reasons why I enjoy this show so much.  She had to hurry home to get to her other job too.  Thank you Kristin!  By the way, these free cookies were gone in a snap.
So that's all I have, I didn't take too many pictures because we were so busy.  Hope to see you at the next Glitterfest if you didn't make this one.
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin