Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trust in God

I can't believe it's already thursday! I'm off to Palm Springs today, and just wanted to share with you a lovely new ornament. I've seen this gorgeous image of a lady before, and my friend Rosemary made a heart from the image that I just love, and I knew I wanted to create something with her too. So I came up with a "trust in God with all your heart" ornament. It's a very good reminder and having it hanging on the wall in front of me really helps. You can find it on my website if you're interested in it. Also, I'm waiting for more heart shaped glass for the "home sweet home" ornament, and when I get it, I'll have it available on the website too.
Hope you're doing well, and enjoy your day.
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin