Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Booth Views

Hi! Thanks to everyone who came out to the Carlsbad Street Fair. It was a great one, and I'm just sorry I didn't have enough of my charms to go around. It's been a challenge lately to keep up with demand, which is really a good thing. This is a view of my little booth. I got the wings for my dress form from a Halloween shop that was having a sale. I had to take them down later in the day because it got windy and I thought she might fly away.


What was I thinking when I made white tablecloths? Oh well, at least I can bleach them.
Hope you had a nice weekend. The weather here in CA has been gorgeous today, after some early morning fog (we call it "May Grey" which turns into "June Gloom") Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin