Thursday, March 25, 2010

Display Idea

Hi and welcome! Hope you've been well. I'm slowly recovering from a nasty cold, and am worn out from coughing. Anyway, I wanted to share with you some things I've been working on. Oh and the couch is kinda messed up because my dogs were on it. :)
I love the style of Swedish decor, and noticed they have loads of hooks with knick knacks hanging on them. I thought some of my favorite pieces would look cool that way.
So I bought a coat rack and lightly sanded the edges to give it a worn feel. Then I added these pretties to it: a lovely cone from Rosemary, an ornament made from an image from the Graphics Fairy, a rosemary wreath compliments of the garden, and another ornament of Paris.
I like the fact that you can mix and match, and change things around according to the season. Believe it or not I've already started making some ornaments for Halloween. :)

I added a few rhinestones to the glass of the crown. I girl can't have too much bling! Well, hoping you have a wonderful rest of the week. I won't be at Palm Springs tonight, but plan on going next week.
Take care, and thanks for stopping by,
~Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin