Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year New Goodies

Hi, and Happy New Year! I've been gone from blogging for awhile, and I hope your holiday was a great one. Mine was swell, but it sure went fast. Here are a few photos showing sneak peaks of what I've been up to. I've got loads of new bubble charms, and beveled ornaments. I have the most fun when I'm creating new goodies, so I've been happy happy!
Above is a little mermaid with loads of different colored glitter.
Shhhhh, don't disturb the resting fairy queen...I think she had one too many Christmas cookies. :) Hope you are doing well, and if you're in California, I'll be at the Palm Springs Villagefest starting this Thursday, Jan.7th. It's a great street fair that is full of handmade items. Check it out if you've never been there. Wishing you much joy in the coming new year!
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin