Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pop-Up Pendants

Hi there, and hope you're having a great summer! I've been busy making these shadowbox pendants, preparing for an upcoming craft show in Ventura, CA, updating my website (with the awesome help of Cathy from Avalon Rose Design), and trying to keep my family happy. It ain't easy I tell ya!
I caught this mischievous little fairy, fresh from the garden! I think she's the one who took that big piece of cake, but she won't admit to it. She even brought her own wand which is helpful when you need her for a little magic.
Here's the back of the pendant. I attached a teeny tiny Swarovski rhinestone on the back under Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust. Well, back to work. We've been under the shadow of June gloom weather wise around here, and I'm starting to really miss the sun. Anyway, thanks again for dropping by. I'm in the process of uploading these pendants and other goodies on my new and improved website. :)
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin