Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disneyland in Bloom

Welcome!  Hope you're doing well.  I was lucky enough to spend a few days at Disneyland for my daughter's 16th birthday.  Man, where has the time gone?  Really, I feel like I was just bringing her home as a newborn baby from the hospital.  
Here are my babies posing by a Mickey topiary.  
I love the plantings at Disneyland.  Everything was dripping with pinks and whites, my favorite color combo.
Beautiful baskets cascading with pansies.
I don't know what this tree is called but it's gorgeous.  It was in the middle of the park.
Look at these blooms!  That's the Matterhorn in the background.  We rode it for the first time in years and had a blast.
Here are some of my gardening buddies.  I look like a dork in that hat, and it's worse than Goofy's, but it was pretty cold out.
Give me back the hose Goofy!  Oh, by the way, I've been busy getting ready for spring with new charms galore.  Please check back often and also my website for new goodies on their way.
Take care,
Martha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin