Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creating in the Land of Chaos

I create in the Land of Chaos.  Do you live there too?  The dictionary meaning of chaos is "complete disorder and confusion."  This was my day.  I've never been the most organized person, so when you add the mix of kids to pick up, laundry to do, crock pot in the sink to scrap, and working at home, it can lead to chaos pretty quickly.  I've been hard at work making these little charms.  I have always loved creating, and am so thankful to do so.  But this was one of those chaotic days when nothing seemed to cooperate.  My computer was slow, the USPS website wouldn't print out my shipping label, and the dear dog wouldn't stop barking.  
That's why I love sitting down and let the chaos kinda leave as I enter my little realm of creativity. The little heart initial charm above is new.   This box was made by my friend Rosemary.  Check out her etsy site here.

new little initial charm.
...the back with a glitter heart.

Ah the chaos just melts away when I go here.  How do you find peace when your day is chaotic?
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin