Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the Winner is....(drum roll please)

Congratulations Melissa of the Fantastical World of Holidays!  After drawing your name out of my special Witches Hat, you are the winner of the Halloween Queen charm.  I hope you enjoy it.  ;)
Here is a shot of my house I took this morning.  In my last post I didn't make it clear that those photos weren't my house or balcony, so I thought I'd show you where I really live.  :)  As you can see my balcony isn't nearly as grand as the Haunted Mansion.  But I still love my home anyway.   ;)
Here's an idea for your Halloween decorating.  I bought a cheap foam skull at the party store the other day.  Luckily it fits perfectly under a glass cloche I just picked up at an antique store.  I think it looks kinda cool, and I tied on a heart I received from Madai.

Anywho, I'd better get back to work.  I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks to everyone who participated in my little giveaway.  I'll be having more so stay tuned.
Take care,
XOXO Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin