Friday, February 1, 2008

Charmed I'm Sure


Like so many of you, I love creating, and really enjoy making charms.   I like jewelry to be very small and lightweight but if it's too big and heavy I find no matter how pretty the piece I'll never wear it.  So I wondered to myself how small I can make charms.  Cutting the glass, I came up with 1/2 x 1/2 inch.  I need to still grind the edges, and not my fingertips, so ended up with this size. Since they're so little I decided to make them into initials.  The front is embellished with clear crystal Swarovski rhinestones, and the back of the new charms are from Great Grandma's travel journal from when she went to Europe.  The whole collection is on my website.  Hope you enjoy.  

P.S.  Rosemary, yours will be in the mail tomorrow.  :)
  
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin