Sunday, June 29, 2008

Petticoats & Fireworks

Pretty Polly finally found a petticoat!  She's been looking for quite a long time, and she's now much more presentable don't you think? 
Poor dear, for the amount of time she's been out in the public, she thought it was about time I bought her a fun crinoline petticoat and she seems very pleased with it.
I've been a busy little bee getting ready for upcoming street fairs.  The next one is July the 4th from 10-5 in Ventura on Main Street.  I'll be at booth number 453 near Subway Sandwiches on Main St.  It's kinda near the intersection of Oak St.  Please come by and say hi to me, because meeting you is the highlight of my day.  I'll also be starting a street fair in Palm Springs at the end of July.  It is on every Thursday night.  Details of this event will come when I have them for you.  Well, have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Martha 
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin