Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tatters and Tags




Hi there!  Well the first show of my little craft show season is over, and to tell you the truth I'm pretty tired.  Thanks to the lovely ladies that stopped by due to my blog.  It is so nice to know that my humble blog is being read by you.  I thought next time I do a craft show it would be fun to bring my computer and blog while the show is going on.  

Here are some photos of my dear tattered dress form.  She's been through a lot but is a survivor and I think just perfect.  Her name is "Betty Boob" due to her obvious physical flaws.  She is from Barcelona, and appears to be quite old but still likes to dress up and accompany me to craft shows.  My dear friend Rosemary is making her a crown so she's going to be really happy about that.  

I was tagged by Pat of Mille Fiori Favoriti to participate in a 6 word meme..."Six words that represent your life's motto."  I came up with "keep faith, fear not, have fun."  Because I rely on my faith in God and that He is in control, I can't let fear paralyze me from going forward, and without laughing and having fun life becomes way too serious and dull.  

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin