Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sunny!



Greetings,
It's my puppy's 1 year birthday!  We named her Sunshine (Sunny for short) because we got her when some sunshine was desperately needed in my family's life.  We had just gone through the loss of our 11 year old black lab Toby, and in a lot of pain.  It is amazing how a dog can become such a close part of your family. (Right now even typing his name brings tears to my eyes. ) So we got Sunny and she really has brought us a lot of happiness. I have another puppy too shown in the photo above.  His name is Stormy and is 6 months old.  They are both Golden Retrievers, not Labs, just very light in color.  The two dogs together are so funny to watch and when I'm having a bad day they really lift my spirits.   Hope you are having a great day, and if you have a dog give him or her a kiss from Sunny!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin