Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stormy




Stormy is a very loyal companion.  He's my 5 month old Golden Retriever puppy.  However he tends to situate himself right where I work, which includes curling up directly where my feet go under my computer.  Also when it's time for dinner he decides to lie smack dab in the middle of the kitchen.  He is a cutie pie and an absolute mush pot.  He loves being held and kissed, but holding him isn't going to last much longer.  He's getting really big.  I actually have 2 puppies right now. Stormy has an older sister (10 months old) named Sunny.  Who's great idea was it to get 2 puppies right before all the upcoming Spring craft shows?  Yikes!  
Speaking of craft shows, I guess I better get to work as soon as I find a place to put my feet.  
Have a wonderful day. 
~Martha

P.S.  Here's the schedule of my craft shows so far this year, please come see me if you're in the area!  Oh and if you have one, bring your dog too.  ;)

San Marcos Spring and Summer Festival            4/6/08
Encinitas Street Faire and Poinsettia Festival    4/26/08
Carlsbad Village Faire                                          5/04/08
Ventura Holiday Street Faire                                 7/4/08
Carlsbad Art in the Village                                      8/10/08
San Marcos Spring and Summer Festival             8/31/08
Escondido Downtown Street Faire                        10/19/08
Carlsbad Village Faire                                              11/02/08
Encinitas Street Faire and Poinsettia Festival     11/23/08
Ventura Holiday Street Faire                                  12/7/08
      
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin