Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sending Spring Your Way

Spring seems to have come early to California today.  I thought I'd send you some Springtime wishes your way especially if you find yourself a little (or a lot) tired of Winter.  Today I went to Sea World and it was such a beautiful day.  They have such pretty plantings of flowers, and I took a few photos for you.  The placement and combination of plants used at Sea World are so perfect, and I love getting inspiration for my own garden there.  They pack their plants in ball-like hangers, and beautiful cobalt blue pots.  

My son and got to pet one of the Budweiser Clydesdales.  This horse was really big and sweet.  I'm about 6 ft. tall so you can get a good idea of just how big this horse was.  

I hope you had a great weekend, and enjoy the photos!  ~Martha 




























































































































  
 

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin