Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Le Petite Theatre




I love the theatre and have always been fascinated by the stage designs.  That's why I started a new design for my little soldered ornaments.  I am making tiny theatres complete with sets and actors.  I thought it would be fun to share with you since I've been completely engulfed in designing them.  I'm just starting the design process, so the stage is a little bare but that will change as we approach opening night.  Any ideas for these?  I'd love to hear them.  ~Martha

6 comments:

  1. I love these Martha, they will be so cute.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! So many great old time stars and quotes you could use from classic plays.

    I wanted to buy something from your shop -- do you only take payment by Pay Pal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    Thanks for your great ideas for the little theatres. For purchasing you can go to my website http://www.mjornaments.com/, click on buy and print out the shopping cart, and send me a check to
    Martha Kenney
    P.O. Box 6681
    Oceanside, CA 92052
    If you have any questions, feel free to email me at-
    mrthkenney@mac.com
    Thanks Pat and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MJ! I have a friend who's birthday is coming up in March, and the "She Loves To Dance" charm is perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat...Here is another idea for your friend. It's a smaller dance charm. 1/2" X1" Here's the link http://www.mjornaments.com/charms.html
    It is on the bottom of the page. :) ~Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha,These are going to be Wonderful. I do hope you share the finished product.. Have fun finishing them up. Good weekend to work inside with the Rain on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin