Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old Window Display

Hi and thanks for popping in. I wanted to share with you an idea for displaying goodies. I bought 2 old windows, hinges, and even some rusty screws, at our local architectural salvage store. Hinged the windows together and added some screws to hang ornaments.
The next show I'm doing is Glitterfest, and I'll have one table so I need to take advantage of all the space I have. It's Oct. 2nd, and try to come because it's a really fun show, and there will be loads of talented artists there.
I got some great old attachments for the windows, and replaces the newer ones with these...

The glass is left in the windows and I think this will work out great. Hope you're having a great week, and guess what it's almost Friday, yea! Take care, Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin