Monday, September 27, 2010

Recipe for Happiness

Hi! I found this recipe for happiness, and had to share it with you. I took an old recipe card and letter by letter created the text. It took all day yesterday, but I thought this was so cute I had to do it. My kids thought it was soooo corny but I don't care. ;)
It's made under beveled glass so that's why is looks a little distorted here. But when you look at it straight on, it's fine.
I finally figured out how to add silver glitter too. The trick was to use a certain kind of paper, that's the texture of water color paper, and it worked.
I started making Christmas goodies too, and I'll have them on my website soon.
Well, back to soldering! Summer decided to finally make an appearance here in So. Cal, and it's hot today! My dinky fan is just not cutting it, but back to work I go, trying to prepare for Glitterfest this Saturday.
Take care, Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin