Monday, February 2, 2009

Flowers, Angels and Rabbits

While the mourning doves are cooing outside ( I can hear them on the roof through the chimney), I thought I'd take a few photos of the mantel in my living room.  I've been influenced by the many beautiful Swedish blogs lately, and decided to bring the outdoors in.

This delightful lady head vase holds flowers.


The bunny hopped in from the garden.  I found the clip on candle from this store.
Angel pot with moss growing out of it.
A beautiful banner Madai from Wren Cottage made.  Visit her Etsy store here.



Bell jar over a nest of bird eggs.
Tea lights bring a gentle glow to the pot.
Close up of the old mirror.  I love the patina, and chippy cracks of the paint.
Thanks for swinging by my living room!   Hope you have a wonderful Monday.
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin