Friday, January 30, 2009

Trust in God

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6) I actually have this verse memorized which is a big deal for me, because my memory sucks. Things are going on in my life right now (I won't bore you with the gory details) in which I am clinging to these words. I know a lot of people are living in uncertainty right now, and I just wanted to make this charm as a reminder of who is lovingly in control.
I've been struggling with creating a design I like, and finally came up with this one. I made the heart with very fine silver glitter. So anyway, I just wanted to share what was on my own heart today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Martha





Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin