Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flower Fairy Garden

When I'm not soldering, I'm gardening. I love to plant flowers, and especially containers that will attract flower fairies. So I went to the nursery and bought tiny plants and a shelter for them to enjoy.
This white planter will be a sure hit with the fairy folks. And the candle will warm their fragile little wings during these chilly winter months.
I added a path made of Irish moss, and lined it with small rocks.



I've been inspired lately by the beautiful Swedish blogs like Lilla Blanka, where white candles are often used.


Look closely and I think you'll see one hiding behind the shrub to the right!
Tonight the flower fairy's are sure to appear!
Take care and thanks for stopping by,
Martha
XOXO
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin