Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Award Thank You


Yea, Trudy from Crows in the Attic Primitives gave me my first official blog award!  Thanks Trudy.  It's awarded for bringing happiness and inspiration through your blog, and I'm to pass it on.  So I'm going to send it on its way to-Rosemary of Roses Petite Maison.  She is a wonderful person and I even got to meet her over the weekend.  She makes beautiful glittery gift boxes and party hats just to name a couple of her creations.  Another blog I'll award is to Jamie of Simply Me Art.  She makes beautiful jewelry out of vintage findings.  Finally this award goes to Lori of Faerie Window.  She creates lovely collages and whimsies out of papers and mache.
Thanks to all the wonderful blogs I've discovered on my new journey through blogland.  I just started a blog in January of this year, and have already been so inspired and amazed at the talent and creativity of so many.

Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin