Monday, June 7, 2010

American Flag

Hope you're doing well! I wanted to thank everyone for all their amazing comments after the passing of my mother. You don't know how much that meant to me, and I gained much strength and healing from them. I'm continuing on a path of grief, and am finding great comfort being able to create. It's a way for me to escape some of the pain I'm in the middle of right now, as well as a great source of healing and comfort. So since the 4th of July is fast approaching, I thought I'd come up with a flag with a vintage feel.

With the help of Photoshop, I was able to take a regular flag and give it an older look to it. It's 4x6" and the front is beveled glass, and the edge is soldered.
The back is older looking wallpaper. If you're interested, the ornament can be found at MJ Ornaments. Also, the next event I'll be going to is the Ventura 4th of July Street Fair. Again, thanks for your kind comments, and take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin