Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Broken Hearted

I wasn't going to write about this because it's so very personal to me, but I decided I would. My mom died last friday morning at 1:00 A.M. My family and I were grateful to be with her, but at the same time it was the hardest thing I've ever watched in my life. She was the most selfless person I have ever known, and put others before herself continually. Mom was very loving, creative and had a great sense of humor. Here she is holding me in 1966.
Suzy loved to garden, and here she is with a beautiful hydrangea. Right now, I'm so sad and heart broken and don't feel like doing much of anything. I look forward to the day when I can rejoin my mom but for now it sucks. I know this will change, and I only hope that I can be as selfless and kind to others as my mom was as I continue on in my own life. I love you mom and I'm going to miss you. Much Love, Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin