Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Super Size Ornament!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I wanted to show you what I've been up to. My last show was a great success, and I really appreciate everyone who came out to Encinitas. It was a gorgeous day. At the show, a lovely lady asked me if I made my ornaments any bigger. Hmmmm, I thought, I don't but maybe I should. So I went to my favorite stained glass store, Alpine Stained Glass in San Diego, and found out they make beveled glass that's 6x9" So I hurried and bought some. The lilac ornament pictured is what I came up with. It was definitely more difficult to handle, but I love the way it turned out. I'll be bringing this one and more to the Palm Springs Villagefest tomorrow night, and the Carlsbad Street Fair this Sunday, May 2 from 8-5. I'll be near the corner of Grand and Carlsbad Blvd. if you're planning on going. It's been called the biggest show in the country, and it's fun for me because it's in my home town. Come by and say hi to me if you get the chance. Well, back to work!
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin