Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Best Friend

Hi there, I hope you had a nice Easter weekend. At our church the Jonas Brothers sang much to the delight of my teenage daughter. So, I'd like to introduce you to my new best friend. It is anew iMac, and it is making my life so much easier. I've been a Mac user for about 8 years now, and my old computer was getting bogged down with zillions of images, and all the huge programs I have open all the time, like Photoshop. I'm so thankful to have a new one, with a 27" monitor. It makes my work go so much faster. Also, I've never had a problem with a virus using a Mac. If you've ever thought of making a change from a PC to a MAC, I'd say go for it. What kind of computer do you use?
Don't you love the look of old faded flower paintings? I sure do. So I made a few in honor of Spring. My sister in MN says she's seeing flowers popping out. Being in CA all my life I've never experienced the changing of the seasons, but I hear people describing how exciting it is for Spring to finally arrive. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by. If you live in CA, I'll be in Palm Springs tomorrow night for their weekly street fair. Drop by if you can, because they have some amazing handcrafted items, and killer food.
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin