Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks Ladies!

Hi there, and happy Monday to you! Well the weather was perfect and the Encinitas Street Fair was so much fun yesterday. I'm very thankful to all of the lovely ladies who came out and made my day so special. A big thanks goes out to Bev, Karen, and Judy who are such loyal clients. I appreciate you so much! XOXO
I decked out my dress form with white wings, and thought she looked festive for the holidays. (and no she's not supposed to be a victoria secret model...I heard that a few times! ;) Here's the link where I bought them online. The street fair was a great success, and I had great fun people watching, and even dog watching. I need to start taking pics of some of the dogs I see, like 3 Great Danes with hats on. :) I'm going to go back to my weekly Palm Springs street fair Dec 3rd where a guy brings his wolf! I need to get a picture of that too. Anyway, as Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to share what I'm thankful for: family/friends, making stuff with my hands, living in California, going through struggles to help me appreciate everything, knowing each day is a gift from God.

What are you most thankful for?
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Take care,
Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin