Friday, December 12, 2008

The Street Fair & The Wolf



The street fair in Ventura was a great success, and I got to see my two dear friends at it!  Thanks for coming out and supporting me girls!  (I'm on the far right.)  Also thanks to all my sweet customers, I really appreciate your business.  :)
Here is the sign for Garden Memories where I sell some of my goodies.  Barbara is having an amazing sale going on, so check it out if you're in the area.
The day was overcast and really beautiful.  The perfect weather for a stroll.  Here is my loyal dress form with her petticoat on, waiting to greet customers.  Here crown is always admired and was made by my friend Rosemary.
A lot of the buildings around Ventura are very old, which is why I love it there.  We even stopped by the Bella Maggiore the night before, a local haunted hotel.
Now on to the wolf.  OK, so you know how people bring their dogs to street fairs?  Well what about a wolf?  Believe it or not, I saw one at the Palm Springs Street Fair last night.  It was HUGE.  I even got to pet it. The owner of this wolf said it was 8 years old and it can live to be 30.  The photo above isn't the wolf I saw, but it did look like it.  Next time I see it I'll take its picture. 
Only in California Huh?

Well, I guess it's back to my wolves.  This photo makes them look like Siamese twins.  Anyway, I hope you have a restful weekend, and that all you holiday preparations are going well.  I suppose I better start shopping for Christmas.  Yikes.  Late again.
Take care,
Martha






Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin