Monday, January 28, 2008

Creating on a Wet Monday

It is pouring here in sunny California. Just an hour ago it was coming down in buckets.  The roads are very slippery, and there have even been some avalanches, so be careful out there and take it slowly.  I wanted to thank everyone who has come by and welcomed me into blog land.  A special thanks to Rosemary who introduced me so generously on her blog.  We didn't even know each other before, and found out that we sell to the same store.  Here is a photo of our goodies together in a case at Garden Memories.  Don't they look yummy?  She makes the beautiful boxes, and I make soldered charms and ornaments.  They really dazzle and sparkle under low light.

Barbara owns the delightful store located in Ventura, California.  You need to check out this wonderful whimsical place.  Barbara's taste is amazing, and you're sure to leave with a unique gift.
Well, I'm going to start creating.  I can't wait to start on a new project using resin.  Anyone ever use it in jewelry making?  I'll talk about it in the next post.  Take care!  ~Martha
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin